tirsdag 18. september 2012

A new beginning

Three weeks has passed here in Taipei, and I've started school, celebrated my birthday, had a couple of beers and settled in my little prison cell. Here are some pictures of random things I've seen in Taipei. Enjoy. More updates will appear later!

 My view the next ten months - the boys dorm (I saw two people have sex in the window the other day).


 At MacDonalds - an elderly couple who had brought all their news papers. Why? I don't know.

 Penny lane is found at NTU main campus, not too far away from the Chinese Language Department.

 Nighttime view from our roof top. Beautiful, isn't it?


Daytime view from the rooftop. Taipei 101 in the middle and Elephant mountain to the right.

Rainbow brigde, right next to the dorm. It also has very nice bike lane.


L - O - V - E. Out side Taipei 101.


The view from Taipei 101. Really nice, but next time I'll go on a day when it's no thunderstorm, so I can go out on the observation deck. Oh, yeah, that's Jason, he's from Britain. Or Hong Kong. I don't know.

Maokong - a place without cats (literally) and lots of tea. A nice green spot Lars showed me.


 Sometimes it rains, better be safe than sorry. This is Lars and me. Nice guy with a crazy dog! (note my fabulous tan on the secon picture!)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please write your name when commenting :)