søndag 26. august 2012

Hai

I have finally gotten internet that works, so here is some more pics from Shanghai.

I have to admit, at first I hated Shanghai, but after two weeks and one more Chinese guy that had fallen in love with me I didn't want to leave the city.


The financial district represented by the bottle opener, Jinmao tower and the Shanghai museum.


 Me and Greg in front of Oriental Plaza. As you can see, none of us are crazy, just plain normal people.




 Jinmao tower and the building that is going to Shanghai's biggest building when it's finished.


View from Jinmao - sunset over Shanghai.



Greg and I went up to the tower together and all of a sudden Ben showed up. Ben lives in Greg's dorm at the hostel. Nice guy. Goes to LSE and don't think it's too expensive.




The view inside the Jinmao tower. Shit scary.




Shanghai by night.





You are never alone in China.

 The Bund by night.


The other side of the Bund by night.


Seriously, you're never alone in China.


 Look at that happy face!


And a treat at the end - this is the poster in one of the toilets.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please write your name when commenting :)